Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Inspired
I started a new job in May. I have been in Development (fund raising) for the past 15 years. I was so excited to come home and work for the college where I received my undergrad, Washington State University. I decided to start this blog because not only have I moved back "home" but the work that I am doing has really gotten me inspired. I work for the college of Agriculture, Human and Natural Sciences. My first assignment is to help with organic and sustainable agriculture research. Hmmm? I am a social scientist, so what am I doing with this topic. As I have learned more and hope to continue to learn, this is an important effort. I hope through this blog I can help others find a connection. Saw this on CNN. Family, food and farming it matters. http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/14/cnnheroes.hirshberg.seeds/index.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment